Kia ora, talofa lava, kia orana, mālō e lelei and welcome to Te Toi Tupu pānui for June 2016 from the Consortium Manager's Desk. Here are some useful links for this month.
- The Ministry have set up a website specifically for information about PLD in 2017.
Ministry of Pacific Peoples: This is a good online site where you can get resource tools in the different Pasifika languages. It is the online resource space for the Pasifika language week.
Over the past month there have been a few new supporting resources placed online.
My World My View- have a look at this fabulous video (link takes you to the website).
What resonated with you? Share with your fellow teachers and students.
- Have you watched Attitude on TV1 Sundays at 8.30am?
- If you want to see previous documentaries then look at the clips on Attitudelive
Supporting Effective Teacher Aide Practice - a new guide on the Inclusive Education site. This guide helps school leaders take a systems approach to providing the support that teacher aides need to be effective in their roles.
Two new sections will be live within the resource Inclusive Practice and the School Curriculum at the start of July..
- Building on Strengths and Aspirations
- Making Learning Visible - building on effective classroom assessment practices.
We've published the Te Toi Tupu project infographics in our website this month. These can be accessed from http://tetoitupu.org/te-toi-tupu-infographics-2015. Please feel free to share these across your networks.
The infographics have been created using an online tool called Piktochart. Updates are tweeted out to the wider community as well.
Until next time,
Hei konā mai